Monday, September 28, 2009

Erin and Greg's Party

On Saturday, we went to Erin's new house for a party with her family. She made tasty elk chili with the elk meat Greg brought back from hunting in Colorado. It was VERY hot--around 100 degrees, and we were in the backyard under tents to keep out of the sun.

Nonna and Ella are trying to keep cool.

Ella does this thing where she lifts her chin up in the air, smiles, and looks right at me as if to say, "I'm so cute I know I can get away with anything!

There were some other little boys who were swimming in the baby/dog pool, so Uncle Greg dipped Ella's toes in, and before I knew it, she was having a blast splashing around. Here Aunt Tracey looks on and Ella looks up at her as if to say, "Well, are you coming in?"



Ella didn't realize that the pool doubles as the dog's water dish :)


AHHHH!!! Now I'm cooled off!


Kurt and Heath played Baggo. Heath celebrates his last toss as Kurt demonstrates his intense concentration. Kurt makes it look like the bag weighs 50 pounds!


That's better Kurt! You were going to pull something if you kept that up. Nice follow-through Heath :)


Here Heath and Kurt play while Erin and her dad watch from the gallery.
Here are Tracey and Greg at the other end while Nonna and Ella watch. I think it was Greg and Kurt versus Heath and Tracey.

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment