Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ella Update

I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted pictures of Ella. I guess we didn't do anything interesting in April, or I didn't take any pictures. I decided to post a few things.

First, I thought it would be fun to visit the past . . .


This is Ella at five months old . . . remember those cheeks? and the male pattern baldness!!


This is Ella at eight months old . . . still some cheeks and still pretty bald.


This is Ella at 17 months old . . . now she climbs into her saucer herself, but she still needs mom to get out :)


Here is Daddy jogging by the house with Ella in our new Ironman jogger.


We got the duo in anticipation of the new arrival . . . Mommy is going to need some down time!


Nonna and Mommy and Ella went to the Folsom Zoo last weekend. There is a mountain lion behind them!


There were peacocks everywhere . . . Ella did not like their loud cries.


Ella is laughing at some little kids playing with one of those boards where you stick your head through the hole and someone takes your picture. This was near the bear enclosure.


Ella took her turn posing as a bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment