Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catching Up With the Girls

Grace had her two-month-old appointment yesterday, and she now weighs in at 13 lbs. 6 oz. and 24 inches long. She is staying awake for much longer periods, and she coos and smiles a lot. I'm trying to get it on video.

Ella put George in this position--I swear I didn't touch a thing!


I brought out this play mat a few days ago, and Ella is having a ball with it. I think she remembers it from her babyhood :) Grace also loves it--more than her swing or car seat--so maybe movement isn't so fun for her. I might have one carsick child on my hands :(


Girl Smiley . . .




Ella and Daddy got up every morning together to watch the Tour de France for the last three weeks. Here Ella is sporting Daddy's London TDF hat while she eats lunch.


After the tour is over each day, Daddy takes Ella out for a driving lesson . . .


Just kidding! This is the closest she gets to driving . . . Daddy gives her rides around the house in the new duo stroller.

These adorable (or creepy, depending on your experience with large dolls as a child) Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls belong to Erin . . . Ella wasn't so interested in them . . . maybe someday.

This is what I woke up to one morning . . .

Ella loves to climb into the pack n' play and try to make the moblie work. Grace likes to watch her big sis.


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! Ella is a riot. Hope you are enjoying the beachy weather, it sure is hot here!

    ReplyDelete