Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Garretts Visit, a Big Owie, a Trip to the Doctor, and Finally, Solid Food!

I am overwhelmed with the amount of pics I have to catch up on, so I decided I'm just going to get one post up a day until I'm caught up; otherwise, I would never even try. This post is an attempt at a "catch all" for a few events in the past month . . . lots going on with the Grahl girls :)


These are just some cute pics of Ella at the My Museum in Monterey. We just got a membership so we can use it as a rainy day or any day play place. As you can see, it's a lot of fun for kids!



Apparently, the bulb for the blood pressure gauge can also be inserted into the ear . . . who knew?


Here's our little star . . .


Grace is finally eating solids . . . it's not her; it's me . . . I'm too lazy to have to feed another kid with a spoon and bowl. Ella is technically feeding herself, but I still don't want to have to use all the paraphernalia for both of them. Oh well . . . Grace stares me down when I eat, so I figured it was time to give in.



The girls had their 6 month and 2 year well-baby appointments . . . here they are waiting for the doctor. I thought Ella was cold, so I gave her my vest.


The Garretts came to visit us! We met them at one of Kurt's games. In this picture, I think there must have been a bad call against the Otters :)



We also went to the Aquarium!





A few nights later, Ella was in the kitchen with us as we were making dinner. I think it was a case of "we were all watching Ella, so no one was watching Ella." She touched the open oven door, and burned the palm of her hand--not too bad, but it did blister a little. Luckily, Daddy knew just what to do to make Ella feel better . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment